Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 960 Aunt Yan Is Not Going to Be My Real Aunt Anymore
- “Yeah?” Han Muzi was perplexed when she heard that. “What did he do in your dream?”
- Yan slightly cleared her throat and lowered her head shyly as she whispered, “I dreamed that he explained to me that he didn’t abandon me, and that I’ve misunderstood him.”
- “So… I decided to forgive him in my dream!”
- Han Muzi was confused by the turn of events.
- So… this lady thinks that everything that had happened last night is just a dream? Not only is she treating it like a dream, she even forgives Han Qing, and now, her love for him has rekindled?