Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 509 Not Giving Up
- Why did you come back again? It wasn’t the first time someone had asked her this. Almost everyone who learned about her past asked the same thing.
- Why do I want to come back? This is where I grew up. I left five years ago in despair and changed my name. Now that I feel like I’m capable of facing everything, I came back. Is there a problem?
- She raised her head and quietly glanced at Lin Qingqing. “Regarding my return, does it have anything to do with you?” Why do they all have to ask? I came back because I wanted to.
- “Is it because of him?” Lin Qingqing bit her lower lip and asked in dissatisfaction. “But your attitude toward him is so indifferent. It’s not for him, is it?”
- “What does it have to do with you?” Han Muzi replied.
- “Of course it does.” Lin Qingqing still felt unsatisfied. “If you don’t like him, I might still stand a chance, but if you came back for him, I would stand no chance at all.”