Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 420 A Paper Tree Wouldn’t Bloom
- It was almost time to get off work by the time Han Muzi got back to the office.
- She had spent too much time outside and not to mention that she didn’t have her car after work, so she was planning to take public transport back with Yan.
- Yan’s eyes widened when she heard that she rear-ended a car. “Rear-end? How did you do that?”
- Han Muzi was having a headache. “My driving skills are probably a little rusty.” She smiled.
- “Rusty? Do you think I don’t know you? You are always such a careful driver; there must have been something bothering you.”
- Han Muzi froze a little. She had to admit that Yan knew her well. After five years of friendship, they understood each other’s habits and capabilities.