Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 239 The Warning from the Dream
- Shen Qi was still struggling at first, but when she heard the teasing tone in Ye Moxuan’s words, she looked up instantly and saw the playful look in his eyes.
- It’s obvious that he’s doing this on purpose!
- Shen Qi bit her lower lip and said angrily, "I don't need you to apply it for me. I'll do it myself.”
- She then quickened her footsteps and reached for the ointment.
- However, Ye Moxuan immediately pulled her into his arms and encircled her waist with one arm. “Why are you in a hurry? I have touched every part of your body, haven’t I? Why do you feel shy now?”
- Shen Qi’s eyes widened as she listened to his words. “You—”