Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1503 Don’t bite your fingers
- “What?” Tang Yuanyuan thought she had misheard him. Why would Little Bean ask her how much cotton candy she wanted?
- “Are you going to buy it for me, Little Bean?”
- “You don’t want it?”
- “But…” Tang Yuanyuan bit her fingers hesitantly as she gave him a pitiful look. “You only promised to buy me chocolates. Although I do love cotton candy, I also love chocolates too.”
- The most important thing was that she did not know which one to choose.
- If she were to choose cotton candy, Little Bean might not buy her chocolates anymore.