Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 820 Slow Down
- Seeing her in this way seemingly reminded Rory of something, which made her blush. She cautiously asked, "Is that—"
- Before she could finish her sentence, Han Muzi coughed a few times and interrupted her, "It's just my allergy acting up. Please don’t overthink."
- Han Muzi calmly denied it, though her ears had turned extremely red. She picked up the chopsticks and commented, "Let's dig in and stop thinking about any other nonsense."
- Rory smiled at her and nodded. After a while, she looked up at Han Muzi. "We've both known each other for quite some time now, but I never got your WeChat ID. Should we add each other?"
- Thinking that she was alone abroad and might sometimes need help, Han Muzi nodded and exchanged her WeChat details with Rory.
- When Han Muzi's phone vibrated, she took a look at it and noticed it was a text from Su Jiu, telling her that she was available now and she could give her call whenever she was available.