Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1616 Kicking Over the Gifts
- Halfway through, the middle-aged man, who had surrendered himself, got off the train. Perhaps he went to turn himself into the police.
- On the other hand, Tang Yuanyuan had leaned back on the chair; she was wide awake until they reached their stop.
- After exiting the train station, she took off the jacket that was on her and returned it to Yuchi Yishu.
- Throughout the entire journey, her shirt had dried up, so she no longer needed to wear his jacket.
- Yuchi Yishu reached out to receive his jacket and placed the jacket over his shoulders. “We can just take the cab since we’re still some ways away from your school.”
- “It’s okay, Yishu. You don’t have to send me back; I can return to school by myself.”