Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 167 Anger Out of Embarrassment
- Everyone was dumbfounded.
- The expressions of Gao Yun and Cui Minli alternated between all sorts of emotions and they were evidently livid because of Shen Qi.
- Didn’t she catch even a sentence of the whole load of mockery they had made just now?
- In that case, why should they even say it so excitedly if no one was listening?
- “Hey you, don’t you think you’re being too arrogant? Do you really think you can do anything you want and act so haughtily just because the supervisor fancies you?”
- “Exactly. Aren’t you just being sent a breakfast set? Do you really think so highly of yourself? Our supervisor is married. Aren’t you being too shameless to seduce a married man?”