Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 141 A Vague Idea
- Shen Qi came to her senses before rubbing her nose and taking a couple steps backward.
- “I am sorry, Linhan. I didn’t expect you to stop so suddenly.”
- Ye Linhan turned to glance at her tenderly before answering with a gentle voice. “No worries, it’s fine as long as you aren’t hurt.”
- Of course I’m not hurt.
- After the two of them sat down, Ye Linhan ordered a bunch of things she enjoyed eating.
- Just when Shen Qi lamented how gentle and considerate the man in front of her was, she started feeling guilty because somehow, she felt as if she shouldn’t have agreed to have a meal with Ye Linhan.