Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 26 The Man She Saved
- “Young Miss, is that really you? Cough cough cough cough.” Auntie Lin started to cough violently.
- Just from the sound alone, Xia Micheng knew that Auntie Lin had not been taking care of herself for the past few years. Her body was at its limits.
- She gripped the phone anxiously, crying out, “Auntie Lin, Aunt—”
- Su Ju snatched the phone back from her hands and ended the call. “You've confirmed it now. I wasn't lying to you.”
- As he spoke, he strode toward Xia Micheng.
- Xia Micheng involuntarily took a step backward. “Don't come near me. The deal was that you give me Auntie Lin, and then I'll sleep with you.”