Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1691 He Remembered Now
- Little Lu Xinang laughed in delight.
- Lu Zhengzhe bent his large body down and patted his own back. “Xinang, come and ride.”
- Lu Xinang’s tiny arms and legs struggled to climb onto his father’s back. From now on, his father’s back would protect him and support his growth, as well as give him all the love a father could give.
- “Hold tight.” Lu Zhengzhe started to crawl across the floor, giving Lu Xinang a piggyback ride.
- Lu Xinang was so happy that he giggled aloud.
- Liu Yingluo came in and asked, “What are you guys playing?”