Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1058 She Was the Only One He Had
- Song Feifei didn’t know what to do.
- Lu Yuzhen took a drag from his cigarette and leaned his back onto the couch. His Adam’s apple bobbed up and down a little as Xia Micheng’s pretty little face filled his mind.
- He was actually starting to miss her.
- He missed the way she smelled.
- How he wished he was able to pull her over here, to place her on top of his thighs. He wished he could bury his face into her pale neck so that he could be surrounded by her youthful, feminine scent.
- He was addicted to the way she smelled.