Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1590 The Young King
- Shi Xiyu was stunned, so she looked at the kid standing beside her in disbelief. He was only four years old, but he had uttered those words.
- Fear and admiration were rising within Shi Xiyu, for she knew the kid would grow up to be someone who was extremely cruel or helplessly indifferent.
- “Master, let’s go back,” Wu Wu said in respect.
- Lu Chikai took back his gaze and left with Wu Wu.
- Shi Xiyu opened her palm, and it was sweaty. She knew that the King had just grown up. Ten years down the road, he would definitely accomplish something noble and become invincible.