Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 167 Let Go of Her Hands
- Xia Micheng was no longer here.
- Lu Yuzhen swiftly opened his eyes; the sleepiness swept away and memories of the night before slowly swamped into his mind.
- Last night, his illness had struck, and he threw her onto the bed.
- The fishy sweetness in her blood and the smell of her body were like poppies; he was addicted to it. Then, he pressed onto her lips...
- Lu Yuzhen sat up straight in an instant and got out of bed. He looked for her everywhere in the room—in the closet, in the bathroom… but she was nowhere to be found.