Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1641 I Don’t Want To Talk About Him
- “Hmph! I don’t want to talk to you anymore!” Xia Micheng turned and was about to walk away.
- “Micheng,” Lu Yuzhen grasped her tiny waist and said with a grin, “I tricked you. I still can manage myself. I clean my body every day on my own.”
- Xia Micheng was pretending to leave a few seconds ago. Now listening to his explanation, she stopped as soon as he grabbed on her.
- With a pair of shining eyes, she locked her gaze on his sunken cheek and asked, “How can I trust you?”
- “It’s true. I have had a bath this morning. I just feel a little uncomfortable after kissing you just now, so I ask for your help to wipe it.”
- Her face was painted with glowing redness like a blooming rose. She felt embarrassed to do so, but she couldn’t refuse when she thought of his body’s condition.