Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 834 Mo Lan Being A Scapegoat
- Han Jingru’s heart raced when he saw his wife collapse like that.
- He feared for her life since he didn’t know what was going to happen next. He wasn’t sure what the capsule would do to her.
- He was engulfed in fear of the unknown. He had never felt so much fear even when he was in Devil’s Cave.
- He would rather die than put Su Yimo in danger. To him, her life was more important than his own.
- “Fu Yao, if you really have anything to do with her illness, please spare her life. I will only know what you want that way,” Han Jingru pleaded in a low voice.
- Right at the moment, Mo Lan, who was in the living room, suddenly shrieked.