Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 136 Past
- “Really?” Han Jingru said that softly and he had an indifferent expression. However, his attitude was like that of a King to an insect.
- Just one word and that familiar voice sent a shiver down Qinfu’s spine.
- When Qinfu turned his head over and saw that familiar face under the peaked cap, he froze. If it wasn’t for others around, Qinfu would have knelt already.
- Why would he come back to Yan Jing so suddenly?
- A lot of people couldn’t differentiate Han Jingru and Han Yu. But Qinfu was aware of their characteristics. Now that Han Yu was imprisoned in Qin city, he would never appear before him.