Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 442 An Outlaw
- Dong Hao stopped in his tracks. He felt extremely conflicted.
- He knew that Qi Bingying would never forgive him if he killed or had helped to kill Han Jingru.
- It would be a joke to try to get closer to Qi Bingying by killing Han Jingru.
- However, he could not control himself after hearing Wu Feng's words.
- If there was indeed an opportunity, he would not let Han Jingru off.
- Wu Feng smiled knowingly and continued, “I can guarantee you that Qi Bingying would not blame you after you kill him. Somebody else will take the blame.”