Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 416 A Fight Between The Masters
- As Qi Hu was just getting ready to give the security guards a piece of his mind, they had already scrambled out of his way and left a clear path for them to enter the hotel.
- Qi Hu scoffed, “What trash. They don't even have the guts to fight me, yet dare to be so arrogant.”
- Following him, Qi Bingying pushed Han Jingru into the hotel. Qi Hu shouted in the lobby, “Ask Han Tong to come out now! Otherwise, I will smash this place into pieces!”
- Right at that moment, Qi Hu followed up on his threat by pushing a statue over 100kg down onto the ground. It landed on the ground with a huge crash.
- Han Tong was jolted out of her sleep by the sudden ringing of the phone. She was even madder when she saw that it was still nighttime.
- “Who are you? How dare you disturb my sleep?”