Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 417 I Want Her Dead
- “Han Jingru, I am not a villain. Since Han Qing has done you wrong, I will give you a chance to take revenge. But if it has nothing to do with Han Qing, then you better apologize to me today.”
- Han Jingru nodded his head. He was sure that Han Qing was behind Su Yimo's kidnapping, and Han Tong's threat was only made to protect her own pride.
- When the security guards knocked on Han Qing's door, she answered it in a burst of impatience and screamed at the guards, “What do you want! It's so late already, how dare you disturb my sleep!”
- Except for the Han family, Han Qing had always been an arrogant snob and treated everyone badly.
- “Ms. Han asks you to go downstairs.”
- Upon hearing the words 'Ms. Han', Han Qing turned more subdued immediately and asked, “Why is Ms. Han looking for me at such late hour?”