Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 636 Brother Or Pawn
- After informing Su Yimo about the whereabouts of Han Jingru, Mo Lan finished his meal and left the villa.
- However, before he could even exit the gates, Shi Yan called out for him, stopping him in his tracks.
- The two of them were pretty well-acquainted, since Mo Lan often visited the villa. In spite of that, meeting Shi Yan always made him nervous, especially in such a situation.
- “W-What’s up?” Mo Lan stammered.
- “I knew that Jingru’s in the U.S. all along,” she said straightforwardly.
- Mo Lan was a little taken aback, and asked, “Why didn’t you tell Yimo? She was really worried.”