Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 662 Two Coffins
- Although Yuan Ling did not have a good impression of Han Jingru, they had known each other for a while. Moreover, Han Jingru was her superior. She could not help but sigh about what happened to him.
- After all, Han Jingru was a young man. It was a pity that he died at such a young age.
- At the same time, though, she felt that he deserved this ending for having crossed Han Xiuyuan.
- No one in the Chinese District dared to cross Han Xiuyuan.
- In the Chinese District, Han Xiuyuan was king. He only had himself to blame for doing such foolish things.
- “Do you really think he’s dead?” Tang Cheng asked.