Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 549 Brilliant Fireworks
- Han Jingru's words caused Nangong Kai's hands to falter for a moment.
- But he soon gathered himself and gave Han Jingru a dazed, glassy-eyed smile.
- Han Jingru knew that he had hit the nail on the head.
- If Nangong Kai was truly playing dumb, it must have something to do with his mother. Like Han Jingru, he might have witnessed his mother's murder as well.
- “What are you hoping to achieve after playing the fool for so many years? Revenge for your mother?” Han Jingru continued talking.
- Nangong Kai held out his pile of mud to Han Jingru, as though offering him the chance to play with it.