Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 946 I Am His Master
- “What are you doing? Do you know where you are? This is the governor’s residence, you are not allowed to enter!” a guard yelled.
- At governor’s residence.
- Han Jingru was stopped by a guard.
- A few guards decked in armor were ferocious and they stared at him in an imposing manner.
- Han Jingru felt that it was a familiar scene and could not hold himself back from laughing.
- Aren’t they like the guards on earth who are always standing at the entrance to premium clubs or high-end hotels? They are clearly looking down on me and stopping me in my tracks!