Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 476 Helping Those In Need
- “Would you like a window seat or a private space?” the waitress asked.
- “I think a private space would be good,” Han Jingru said. He could not risk others finding out that he and Han Tong met.
- Now that Han Jingru had plans for Han Tong, he had to consider things from her perspective. It would not be good for her if Han Li knew that they met.
- “Please follow me,” the waitress led Han Jingru to a booth at the corner of the cafe.
- Han Jingru ordered a cappuccino and looked at the time. Han Tong should arrive on the dot given her conceitedness.
- He enjoyed his coffee while waiting for Han Tong.