Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 775 The Restricted Area Of Apocalypse
- Han Jingru was well aware of what happened last night. He wasn’t attacked by anyone, but it was the pain caused by the skulls which rendered him unconscious until now.
- He only realized that he was named after thinking about the skulls, to which he subconsciously tried to cover his chest with his hand.
- “What are you doing? It’s not like you’re a woman. What are you so embarrassed for?” Fang Zhan chuckled when he saw Han Jingru’s actions.
- Han Jingru’s facial expression remained the same, but his mind had gone completely blank.
- The skulls. They’re gone!
- He glanced at Fang Zhan, then at Jiang Yingying. They were the only ones who had entered his room. Could they have taken the skulls?