Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 374 How Could It Be Him
- Looking at the back of Han Jingru, Yang Xing broke out into a sweat. Only then did he realize what he said sounded stupid when he recalled the previous incident.
- Why would people like Han Jingru require help?
- “Mr, Xing, I think Tang Gou is doomed.” A subordinate of Yang Xing said.
- “Haihhh...” Yang Xing sighed and said, “He could only blame himself for screwing around with people like Han Jingru. Looks like I will need to find a new person to run my errands.”
- Upon returning home, Tang Gou took a shower hurriedly. He was unhappy with Yang Xing for delaying him in having a good time with the girls.
- “Hey girls, I have cleaned myself up. Are you both ready to have fun?” Tang Gou said with a vulgar smile.