Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 152 Old Thing
- When Han Yu heard Han Jingru’s words, it was as if he heard the biggest joke. The man broke into a loud laughter.
- Since when did that trash learn to put up an act? He even dared to scare him like that now?
- “Han Jingru, did you think I am you? Why not you take a look at your pathetic self before you try to scare me?” Han Yu sneered.
- Han Jingru looked at Nangong Shuxian. His gaze was completely cold without feeling. When Nangong Shuxian made eye contact with him, his eyes were like the deepest abyss that could devour her.
- Nangong Shuxian was trembling in fear as well. She had never expected a trash like Han Jingru could do something so depraved.
- “Han Jingru, kill me if you are a man! This old woman wanted to see if you have guts for it!” Nangong Shuxian said.