Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 501 A Roar Of Thunder
- Qi Bingying could obviously feel her heart pounding. With her chest heaving noticeably, she breathed fast and loud.
- To her, it was quite unthinkable that Han Tong was willing to serve him like a lapdog. This sounded like a joke.
- But the expression on Han Jingru's face clearly showed he was serious and not joking at all.
- Qi Bingying knew very well Han Jingru would not have said things like these merely for fun; he was not the kind of man who liked to brag. He meant what he said, therefore, it had to be true.
- But, how is this possible?
- What on earth has Han Jingru done to bring about this?