Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 131 Disciple
- The moment Wang Mao said that, all of the members looked at Shu Huan tacitly. Everyone knew that Wang Mao had two disciples, Xie Fei and Shu Huan.
- Xie Fei was already ousted from the discipleship. Therefore, Shu Huan was only one that could fight for him.
- However, Shu Huan didn’t do well and her skills wasn’t outstanding. If it was Xie Fei, they would be agreeable. But if Shu Huan were to play, it would just be a one-sided match.
- At that time, Han Jingru stood beside Tian Jingle. The man came late in he didn’t even know what happened.
- “President, with Shu Huan’s skills, how could she match Shanguan Heibai’s disciple? Let’s not waste any time and just start with your match with him.”
- “Yeah, how can Shu Huan win?”