Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 661 I Am Fine
- One can determine whether or not a man is afraid of death not by listening to his words but by observing his actions.
- Han Xiuyuan, who claimed not to fear death, was now showing every sign of fear.
- He stood in the corner of the room trembling with a pale face. The arrogance in him was now nowhere to be found.
- Han Xiao’s death had instilled despair in Han Xiuyuan. He now feared Han Jingru’s wrath.
- At the end of the day, dignity was not as important as his life.
- Unfortunately for him, his words only made Han Jingru cackle.