Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 596 Let Us See Who Is More Arrogant
- Fang Shuo was obviously consumed with hatred, his body trembling with barely uncontrollable rage.
- Han Jingru had hoped that he and his lackeys would initiate the fight first, which would then signal the start of personal enmity between them.
- Unfortunately, a voice rang out at this inopportune moment, “It seems that I am just in time to join in on the fun. “
- Everyone including Fang Shuo turned around to look at the owner of the voice.
- The owner was a stranger to Han Jingru, but to Fang Shuo, the stranger was obviously someone of a more superior status.