Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 742 Even He Is Kneeling
- The moment Master Wang confidently said his piece, Zhong Tianli, too, grew confident.
- He stood up and seethed, “Master Wang, don’t let her off that easily. I want to break her legs.”
- On the other hand, Jiang Yingying had no trace of fear on her face. In fact, she was even looking at them with derision. She did not take him seriously at all.
- “Here’s my advice. Don’t be a busybody. Otherwise, you might not be able to hold on to your title of a master anymore,” Jiang Yingying voiced.
- Master Wang’s expression turned gloomy. He never expected that the girl would be an arrogant fool who looked down on him.
- Master Wang scoffed. “Since you’re not a smart one, you only have yourself to blame for my ruthlessness.”