Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 970 Dragon Emperor Palace
- The old man knew that it was just an excuse, and he would be killed if he wasn’t useful to Fei Ling’er.
- “Please go ahead, Madam Fei. I swear on my life that I’ll carry out your orders to the best of my abilities.”
- Fei Ling’er smiled and teased him, “You’re old but smart. I’m relieved to know that.”
- The old man said, “Madam Fei, I won’t disappoint you.”
- Fei Ling’er asked, “Your young master harbors hatred toward Han Jingru, right?”
- “He hates him to the core and even instructed me to kill him,” the old man didn’t dare to lie and told her the truth.