Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 971 The Trump Card Of The Emperor
- The Emperor frowned when he heard the words “Han Jingru.”
- I haven’t met this person, but he has caused me a lot of trouble.
- Han Jingru killed the members of the Imperial Court and enraged many people. If it wasn’t for the Emperor, they could’ve gone to seek revenge on Han Jingru.
- The Emperor valued Han Jingru’s power, so he didn’t care about him murdering his subjects.
- But this guy is too much of a troublemaker.
- Feeling puzzled, the Emperor asked, “You’re saying that he is the one who is auctioning off the Holy Chestnut? Could it be that he has reached the Pinnacle Stage?”