Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1358 Are You Making Things Up
- Meanwhile, Han Jingru stayed behind and cleaned up with Su Yimo.
- She did it effortlessly in a few minutes as though she had gotten used to doing house chores.
- “Have you always been handling the house chores?”
- “My mother doesn't do anything when she's home. She spends most of her time bullying my father, so I have to help him and share the burden.”
- Han Jingru chuckled because Su Yimo seemed to have enough of Jiang Yan.
- That must be the reason she didn't bother to poke her nose into her parents' fight or her mother's departure.