Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1346 Not Bragging
- DAMN IT!
- The girl didn’t seem to be aware of this situation. Instead, she grabbed his shoulder and smugly asked, “Are you still trying to run?”
- Han Jingru felt his breath hitch in his chest as he subconsciously twitched his nose.
- It was only then that the girl noticed that something was resting on her chest. When she took a closer look, she screamed again and hurriedly stepped back.
- “YOU!” The girl was so angry that she couldn’t say anything else as she gestured wildly at Han Jingru.
- Helplessly, he raised his hands to indicate that the situation had nothing to do with him.