Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 234 Song Qi Again?
- “Another glass please!”
- Song Yun’an pushed her empty glass toward the bartender while grinning madly. This was already her third glass of the night.
- Upon seeing this, Ruan Shishi felt uneasy. She quickly grabbed Song Yun’an’s hand and smiled at the bartender. “No need for that! She’s had enough to drink.”
- If she were to let Song Yun’an continue drinking like this, she was afraid that the latter would start going crazy again the moment she got drunk.
- “Shishi! Don’t stop me! Just let me get drunk!”
- Song Yun’an said with her head leaning against Ruan Shishi’s shoulders. She then suddenly muttered, “Tell me… why is my mind always filled with thoughts of Du Yue?”