Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 16 Why Do You Want to Harm Me?
- Five minutes later, Ruan Shishi suddenly felt her body getting warm and hence, she took off her jacket.
- However, she only felt hotter and thirstier after taking it off.
- This heat was extremely uncomfortable because it did not seem to be caused by external factors but it was as though a ball of fire was burning within her.
- “How strange it is. Lei, has the air-conditioner here broken down?”
- “Is it? I don’t think so!” Wang Lei shrugged. There was a glimmer of mischievousness in her eyes.
- Ruan Shishi was startled upon meeting Wang Lei’s gaze. However, she did not think much about it as she felt that she must have been dazed by feeling unwell.