Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 211 Like a Mighty King
- “You two…” With a cheeky smile on her face, Song Yun’an mysteriously winked at both of them and deliberately emphasized the final note of her voice, leaving the rest up to their imagination.
- Upon reading between the lines, Ruan Shishi felt embarrassed at Song Yun’an’s remarks.
- Song Ye’an, who noticed Ruan Shishi’s reaction, turned his attention to Song Yun’an and signaled her to knock it off with his stare.
- After getting her brother’s hint, Song Yun’an responded with a smile and clung onto Ruan Shishi’s arm. “The procedures have been dealt with. Shall we go?”
- Ruan Shishi nodded and raised her eyes, only to meet Song Ye’an’s gaze. The two of them were then caught in a trance before they awkwardly took their eyes off each other at the same time.
- At that moment, the atmosphere had instantly become indescribably ambiguous. However, Ruan Shishi snapped out of her trance and followed Song Yun’an out of the room.