Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 626 The Third Wheel
- Does that mean everything is in the hands of Gu Yange now?
- That thought made Wen Ke tensed up anxiously as she stared at the man before her with bated breath.
- However, she couldn’t decipher anything from that emotionless face of his.
- Gu Yange looked at Wen Ke nonchalantly with his right hand in his pocket. “What photo? I’ve never seen any of that,” he uttered expressionlessly.
- He then raised his brows at Wen Ke smugly, asking, “Why? Is that photo very important to you?”
- Wen Ke’s face fell upon hearing his question. Her lowered eyes were now heavy with disappointment as she uttered with her head drooped, “No. It’s nothing important. Never mind then, since it’s lost.”