Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 605 I Did Not Do Anything
- Huka shut his eyes and clenched his teeth.
- “For a man as wise as you, Mr. Gu, I’m sure you’d connect the dots and figure it all out by now.”
- Everybody knew from the start that we can’t hide the truth. It was only a matter of time before Yange finds out. ”The accident was real and you were indeed injured. However...”
- Huka paused for a moment before continuing, “However, the report about you being crippled for life was fake.”
- Gu Yange derided. He had expected the answer given.
- “Go on.”