Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 449 Better To Die Than To Live
- For three years, he had coveted her, longed for her, wanted her desperately. And yet, never once had he done it so brazenly!
- Gu Qiaoge paled. She turned and rushed towards the door the moment she came to her senses.
- A calm, relaxed voice was heard as she was just getting ready to push the door handle, “Why? You're in such a hurry, I'd assume you didn't want your daughter Little Bean anymore.”
- “I'm wondering at this very moment, if I should be threatening you. Or perhaps I might add - If you turn and leave now, don't ever think of seeing Little Bean again.”
- “Girl, you do know that this is all too easy for me.”
- Little Bean......