Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 394 Familiarity
- Just as Bo Yuanqi raised his arms as he reached over to carry Little Bean, his expression contorted in disapproval as he stilled his actions.
- Following the line of Gu Qiaoge's vision, he took a quick glance before turning away.
- “Hurry up! I don't have much patience!” He announced coldly before quickly boarding the ship as if he was being chased by raging waves.
- Gu Qiaoge looked upon Bo Yuanqi's back as he speedily left, with a cold smirk decorated on her face.
- Just as she thought, the guilt must be eating away at his conscience.
- After a brief explanation to Song, Gu Qiaoge made her way towards the foot of the mountain in the near distance with Little Bean in her arms.