Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 278 I Will Hurt Her When I Am Not Myself
- Not once in his life did Lu Beichuan ever imagine he would one day cruelly push away the woman he loved with his own hands.
- It hurt like hell.
- He shut his eyes tight. His voice was so hoarse, it threatened to crack as he said, “If I don't hurt her while I'm still myself, I'll hurt her when I'm someone else. Mom, what should I do?”
- The moment those words reached Mrs. Lu's ears, her eyes widened as she stared at him, mouth agape.
- “You mean to say, the effects of your condition are......”
- Before Mrs. Lu could finish speaking, she saw Lu Beichuan's body starting to sway as he tried to stand upright.