Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 591 Unfated
- Shobin closed her eyes and breathed deeply.
- As Lu Beichuan instructed him not to get on the wrong side with Gu Yange, he simply slammed his feet against the accelerator and drove away.
- Wen Ke stood silently beside the road as she watched the car leave her field of vision, leaving behind wisps of car exhaust that engulfed her.
- She started to cough violently as she bent down and patted her chest.
- She could feel a pang of pain in her chest as a flicker of sorrow appeared in her eyes. When she stood up, she wiped her face gently.
- Knowing that her future days would be tough, she kept repeating a mantra to herself. Don’t cry. Don’t feel sad. Everything might be worth it.