Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 612 This Wedding Is Mine And Mine Alone
- She tilted her body slightly and saw the striking features of her own face in the mirror. She almost saw the woman Gu Yange had fallen in love with back then.
- Her pale and long neck shrouded elegantly by the wedding veil seemed to make her look even more captivating.
- However, those eyes, although beautiful, shimmered without emotion.
- As she listened to the bickering of the people nearby, she turned towards the groom’s outfit that she had picked out personally for Gu Yange. But now...
- All of a sudden, she turned towards Gu Qiaoge and called out to her softly.
- “Qiaoge, stop fighting.”