Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 501 Take A Good Look At Who I Am
- Realizing what she was saying, the man felt himself choking up. A hand reached out to grab hold of her shaking shoulders as another hand grabbed her thin wrist.
- He leaned down closer towards Gu Qiaoge. Pressing his lips to her ear, he whispered to the woman that was stuck in the throes of a nightmare.
- “Qiaoge, I'm here, I'm not leaving. I won't leave you and I most definitely won't hate you.”
- As he spoke, the man's voice grew hoarse and choked.
- “Qiaoge, I love you. Beichuan loves you and has always loved you. Since long ago and even now, I have always loved you.”
- The firm determination in his voice seemed to have some sort of miraculous power and Gu Qiaoge started to calm down.