Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 349 Was It Worth It
- The dull sharp noise vibrated through Gu Qiaoge's body as a shiver ran down her spine as she felt a consistent dull pain in her ears.
- She looked at the closed door with her tightly clenched jaw as she fought back her raising emotions.
- A door nearby opened as Siyan walked out. She stopped in her tracks in surprise as she saw Gu Qiaoge.
- With her hand on the doorframe, she opened her mouth wanting to say something before Zheng stopped her.
- “Siyan, there's nothing to see here, go back to your room and stay there for now.”
- With that, he turned around to look at Gu Qiaoge and quickly suggested.