Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 139 Bad Fruit
- Gu Qiaoge went to pick it up anxiously. But the broken shards pierced into her finger and blood flowed out.
- She stared into space for a while before she threw the pieces of bowl from her hand. After that, she stood up and turned around to leave.
- Right after she took a few steps, she heard Mr. Fu's cold voice.
- "You want to go look for him, right?"
- "Don't go wasting your time. Lu Beichuan will not be in the hospital right now."
- Mr. Fu was able to tell Gu Qiaoge's thoughts. He squinted his eyes as he looked at her back. His words were filled with scorn.